Happy Wednesday! Halfway through the week. Whew! It’s been a TOUGH week. And, HOLY DEEP FREEZE, BATMAN. Is it ever COLD out today! It may not seem like it, but I was very very cold taking these pics. Good thing (sort of) I had layers!
Here’s a look at what I wore to work today. Today’s look is not as festive as yesterday’s, that’s for sure. However, because lighting is tricky, and photography is hard, I feel the need to also describe my outfit today. Sooooooo…
- Blazer is NAVY velvet
- Sweater is MAROON cashmere
- Jeans are BLUE
NOT all black errything.
Enjoy your day!
My daily wear today consists of:
– Armani Exchange sunglasses
– Madison brand velvet blazer from Belk
– Marc Anthony cashmere sweater from Kohls
– Kenneth Cole Reaction shirt
– Michael Kors watch
– Old Navy jeans
– Levi’s sneakers